Start Early, Be ‪Healthy‬ and ‪Happy‬ Streets

by Saturday, April 18, 2015 0 comments
This was my first experience of Happy Streets in ‪‎Nagpur‬ ‪‎City‬. What a huge crowd with happy faces.
A lovely initiative from TOI‬ (Times Of India) and Maharashtra‬ Times‬ makes people of Nagpur to more closer and entertainment for each & every age group.
Healthy awareness, No Vehicles, pollution free environment. Sharing some snaps and some more are coming soon. Stay tune for more pics






Swapna K

Photographer

I'm Fun Loving person, love Photography and Paper crafting, Social Work Lover...:D My images are posted here for your enjoyment only. All rights are reserved. Please contact me at swapna7920@gmail.com if you are interested in using one of my images for any reason.

0 comments:

Post a Comment